7 months ago
Interim Head of Marketing
I’m working with an exciting property business to find a Head of Marketing to cover 9 months of maternity leave, starting in May.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business with a busy marketing department. This is a fast paced role so candidates with experience of working in an agency may be interested but also anyone who has worked with students too.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ensure the marketing strategy is delivered in line with wider company goals, to budget and to a high standard
- Drive campaigns aimed at increasing occupancy rates in the properties
- Generate leads through multi-channel strategy spanning both on and offline channels
- Manage the team day to day
- Responsible for all customer facing touchpoints ensuring all messing is up to date and the brand relevant
- Offer insight into ways to improve output and success of future campaigns
- Responsibility for the marketing budget
- Proven experience managing and delivering a marketing strategy is essential
- Proven experience of successfully completing a temporary marketing assignment is essential
- Able to work closely with sales to achieve commercial objectives
- Able to drive ROI from marketing activity
- Flexible and able to manage a busy workload and changing environment
- Able to form relationships with senior stakeholders, inside and outside the office, to form strong working environment
Up to £50k or £245pd
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.