Head of Marketing
£50,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits
This Head of Marketing will be responsible for creating and driving the Marketing strategy across all on and offline channels. This FMCG / consumer products business is the fastest growing in its space and you will be accountable for driving commercial performance, establishing clear brand identity and contributing to the overall business strategy.
- Working with key stakeholders to define brand identity and roll out 12 month brand plan and ensure all customer touch points have a coherent brand message
- Responsible for management of PR agency to ensure KPIs are being realistically agreed and managed
- Responsible for the management of PR/Media agency to ensure KPI’s are being managed and met
- Working closely the UK & International sales teams to ensure sufficient marketing support to optimise the brand in-store
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media sites, incl: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and the company blog
- Manage the in-house design team to produce materials as per brand guidelines
- Manage the design process of any new POS requirements for stores
- Ensure promotional calendar is effective and delivered against agreed yearly schedule
- Managing production of marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets, posters, price lists, POS and arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Ensure marketing communication plans are carried out on time
- Organise external photography within the agreed budget and co-ordinate with agencies
- Manage and co-ordinate the exhibition schedule both UK & International
- Work closely with Sales Controller to ensure production of exhibition stands to meet sales objectives
- Working with external suppliers produce graphics and stand designs for all exhibitions
- Communicate to sales teams updates and new materials
- Managing print production and process with suppliers
- Work closely with the Product Development team to identify new products and trends
- Benchmark competitors and research the market to provide design direction to products to ensure maximum brand exposure and communication of the brand values
- Communication of company values through all marketing communications
- Complete competitor analysis reports twice per year and ensure products are measured against competitors to maximise sales and profits
- Developing and improving the design of internal communications, such as the documents used for recruitment and induction, newsletters
- Degree or equivalent level of education, preferably in Marketing / CIM
- Demonstrable success within trade marketing / FMCG, in a Senior Marketing, Brand or Category role
- Recent leadership experience or clear, demonstrable leadership potential
- Strategic thinker with a high level of commercial and business acumen
- Excellent communicator and influencer with strong presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- A natural aptitude for planning and organisation within the ability to manage multiple projects
- High level of professionalism
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
- Posted 5 days ago
Interim Head of Marketing Introduction: I’m working with a UK property giant in Manchester who are looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover maternity leave. This role is a 12 month contract starting in August and will be based in the City Centre. Interested? If so, please contact Paddy W...
- Six Figure Package
- Posted 7 days ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repe...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Head of Marketing £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits E-commerce / Online retail Manchester This is a great opportunity for someone to join a well backed online retail brand, to devise effective marketing strategies and focus on driving relevant traffic to the website via a variety of marketing chann...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client en...