Head of Marketing
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
E-commerce / Online retail
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a well backed online retail brand, to devise effective marketing strategies and focus on driving relevant traffic to the website via a variety of marketing channels to achieve the business’s sales / trading targets.
- Overseeing the management of paid search campaigns, monitoring media performance and constantly reviewing where necessary to maximise sales volumes and profit
- Overseeing all SEO activity including technical audits, content strategy and link building to increase rankings and deliver organic growth
- Using other digital marketing channels such as Paid Social, Affiliates, Display and Remarketing to deliver traffic and sales growth
- Driving brand awareness and social media followers through effective PR, social media and Influencer campaigns
- Developing customer segmentation models and CRM strategies to maximise customer retention and spend via a range of marketing channels including email, paid social and direct mail
- Developing an ATL plan to test non-digital channels such as press, TV, radio and outdoor
- Working closely with the Product, Design and E-Commerce teams to develop a monthly Commercial Plan to leverage all key events and product marketing opportunities
- Analysing performance and ROI of all marketing campaigns
- Proposing and controlling the marketing spend budget
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure we remain competitive across all our marketing activities
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all marketing communications
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and best practise
- Managing external agencies
- Leading, developing and inspiring the Marketing Team
- Be educated to degree level
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience of a range of digital marketing channels
- Have minimum 2 years hands-on experience of managing large scale PPC campaigns
- Have experience of driving growth through SEO
- Have robust analytical skills and experience of using professional analytics tools
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Have experience leading a team
- Experience of non-digital marketing channels would be advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
- Posted 10 days ago
Interim Head of Marketing Introduction: I’m working with a UK property giant in Manchester who are looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover maternity leave. This role is a 12 month contract starting in August and will be based in the City Centre. Interested? If so, please contact Paddy W...
- Six Figure Package
- Posted 12 days ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repe...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Head of Marketing £50,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits Lancashire This Head of Marketing will be responsible for creating and driving the Marketing strategy across all on and offline channels. This FMCG / consumer products business is the fastest growing in its space and you will be accounta...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client en...