£40k - 50k per year
8 months ago
Head of Marketing
£40,000 - £50,000
**Please note – we will only be considering marketing candidates with proven property experience for this role**
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and diverse property group of companies based in Greater Manchester. The primary purpose of the Head of Marketing is to devise, brief, execute and report on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns including direct communications across email and print, engaging content, website management & social media activity, internal communications and branding. Reporting into the CEO, you will drive the company’s lead generation and customer acquisition strategy and delivery of those communications plans. You will be a commercial marketer knowing the direct impact your activity has on sales.
- Produce the annual lead generation campaign calendars to ensure that marketing, digital and PR activity are aligned and integrated throughout the year
- Website and wider digital ownership – working with our Digital agency on SEO, PPC, paid social, content ideas
- Manage design, print & delivery of collateral
- Work with agency suppliers including PR & Comms agency to ensure they deliver high quality work and remain motivated
- Social media - communicate engaging content via Twitter and Linked IN
- Events – work with retained PR agency to create and host external events
- Blogging – developing and maintaining the blog schedule with consultants so we have a constant flow of interesting content out to the market
- Brand guardian –ensure consistency of all branded communications as well as internal branding / marketing
- Budget management to ensure spend is in line with overall annual budget
- Communicate marketing campaigns to internal departments and act as marketing point of liaison for business wide projects
- Telemarketing – co-ordinate concerted efforts to ensure value is driven from all leads
- The creation of a best in class CRM strategy / delivery of market-leading email marketing & DM.
- Segmentation & specific targeting using our CRM system
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related field ie English
- An experienced and autonomous marketing professional with proven experience in the property sector
- A creative thinker with an analytical mind
- A commercial marketer constantly striving to measure and improve marketing effectiveness
- Previous budget management and marketing strategy experience is essential
- Proven lead generation / customer acquisition expert
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.