£50k - 60k per year
Head of Marketing
£50,000 - £60,000 & flex working
(Could potentially consider 4 days)
This is a pivotal role in driving the marketing communications for this growing regulated financial services business. You will be responsible for a small team in driving performance based full mix B2C marketing campaigns to boost customer acquisition, retention and conversion.
- Spearheading the Group communications plan, budget and KPIs to deliver a cost effective increased growth in the customer base.
- Brand communications – evolving and ensuring consistency across all touchpoints.
- Monitoring the customer journey and messaging at every touchpoint to ensure consistency from point of enquiry through to sale
- Campaign activity to customer prospects and active customer base to drive new customers and recommendations.
- Communicating key messages across direct marketing; customer collateral; website, social media, events and PR.
- Test, learn and recommend activity across new channels for customer acquisition.
- Sales team marketing support such as collateral, engagement, corporate partner marketing best practice.
- Research and insight that drives campaign planning and product development.
- Product development – launching new products and services to customers or enhancing existing.
- Getting the very best from our external creative agencies.
- Colleague communications to drive engagement around our strategy, values and behaviours.
- Educated to degree standard with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A clear understanding of database marketing and segmented delivery of campaigns.
- Exceptional campaign management skills.
- The ability to think strategically and plan tactically.
- Customer focused
- Excellent communicator
- Collaborative (Works well with stakeholders across the business)
- Analytical - understands performance and can make recommendations for improvements
- Commitment to exceed expectations
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.