APS Group - Head of Marketing & Communications
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package
About APS Group
APS Group is a [Queen’s] Award-winning marketing services company.
Bringing together thinkers, content creators and production experts, APS Group makes more possible – empowering brands to talk to their customers in the most relevant and rewarding way.
Using a combination of strategy, insight, design, multichannel production and delivery, APS Group devises, manages and executes marketing and communications for customers across a broad spectrum of sectors – including financial services, retail, charity, leisure, automotive and the public sector.
Founded in 1961, with a heritage built on print management, the company is independently owned and employs more than 900 people across the globe. Headquartered in the UK, APS Group also has offices in the US and across mainland Europe. The group has a turnover of £161m and has grown top line revenues by 45% in the last 3 years.
APS Group are looking for a senior Marketing leader. Reporting into the board, you will own the marketing strategy for the business and be tasked with growing a team that helps APS deliver continued growth in the UK and internationally.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Formulates Marketing and Communications strategy for both internal and external audiences
- Main point of contact within ‘Group’ for all marketing and communications activity
- Controls all marketing activity relating to the ’Group’
- Owns, manages and delivers APS brand strategy
- Manages and controls ‘Group’ marketing budget
- Develops, co-ordinates and communicates APS Group proposition
- Manages day to day relationship with nominated PR agency
- Manages and coordinates marketing campaigns
- Provides support for New Business through production of collateral and research
- Manages and controls all Social Media activity for ‘Group’
- Provides copy-writing for both internal and external collateral
- Manages event strategy for ‘Group’
- Provides support for Client Services and New Business team in client perception audits/reviews/research
- Develops team members to ensure succession and necessary skills are in place
- Manages and allocates teams workload
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Proposition is in place, updated and communicated both internally and externally
- Market awareness of APS Group and the solutions it offers
- Brand consistency across the ‘Group’
- PR budget is fully utilised
- Marketing budget is managed and controlled
Team is developed to satisfactory level
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Six Figure Package
- Posted 3 months ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repe...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Head of Marketing – Start-Up – Up to £70,000 A fully funded, high growth start-up is looking to ass a Head of Marketing to their team. This is the first marketing position within the business and will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as forming ...
- £33k - 34k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 28 days ago
The Communications and Content Specialist is responsible for the planning and creation of content and content strategies for a range of traditional and digital media for our client’s EMEA business. Duties include: Content creation Devise a regional external communications content plan and editori...
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Communications and Engagement Manager Introduction: Are you a communications and engagement specialist looking for a new project? I’m working with a leading facilities management company in Manchester to find a COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT MANAGER on a rolling contract whilst they look for a per...