£60k - 70k per year
Great opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to manage a successful, and growing, marketing team of 4 for this award winning professional services brand based in Manchester, with a foward thnking and people first mindset.
This is a 12 month FTC.
Hybrid working, 3 days a week in the office in South Manchester.
£60,000-70,000 plus great benefits including healthcare, subsidised gym, flexible working hours, enhanced holiday allowance and more!
About the role:
- Reporting directly into the CEO you willl oversee the marketing strategy across online and offline channels, directing the team of 4 to deliver on strategy, as well as being hands on yourself.
- Working as a centralised team for different departments of the brand, taking briefs and also educating on marketing, and driving campaigns.
- Focus across events, communications, PR, partnerships, and digital.
- Manage marketing budget and spend.
- Stakeholder management internally, as well as reporting on marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a similar Senior Marketing position.
- Must come from a Professional services background.
- All round marketing experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influence skills.
- Team management experiience.
- Strategtic and hands on.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.