£60k - 70k per year + benefits
A global B2B Tech brand based in Manchester city centre are looking to bring in an Interim Head Marketing. You will manage a team of 4, covering marketing campaigns across performance and lead gen in order to convert MQLs to SQLs.
This is a 6 month interim contract.
Starting asap, flex working with mixed at home and office working.
£60,000 -70,000 per annum, depending on experience plus company benefits.
About the role:
- Responsible for the Marketing strategy and delivery for a specific sector of the business. Reporting into the CMO.
- Manage a team of 3 including Marketing Campaign Managers and Marketing Exec. Coach, train and manage KPIs.
- Manage team to deliver campaigns based on brand awareness, lead gen, cross-sell, up-sell and client engagement - meeting KPIs set for the team.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders in order to develop processes to deliver outstanding client experience.
- In charge of budget and forecasting the expected ROI from campaigns (including events) which is tracked on a regular basis and present this to all relevant stakeholders.
- B2B experience from a tech or telco background.
- Senior Marketing Management position, including proven team management.
- Experience working closely with sales teams/directors to optimise conversion.
- Strong stakeholder management, ideally from a matrix organisation.
- Events and Lead gen experience.
- Confident, passionate and strong leader.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.