Head of Marketing
£50,000 to £60,000 DOE
We are working closely with one of the hottest tech tickets in town! An International business looking for a new Head of Marketing to take the lead and drive marketing to the next level through all mediums.
You will be working with the senior team to align your own marketing plan with the wider business growth strategy.
This role requires someone who has the ability to look at marketing objectively to set clear goals, execute plans, lead a team and make a genuine difference. Sound like you?
- The Head of Marketing will drive all marketing activity for the business in line with the overall company vision to achieve the agreed objectives and goals
- Work with sales and operations to drive lead generation and develop a lead nurture programme to improve conversion rates
- Ensure that marketing is seen as a high quality service delivering results across all traditional media as well as digital and social media
- Act as a brand ambassador at industry events and conferences
- Manage and mentor a small team of marketers creating a high performance environment
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and provide accurate forecasting, reporting and analytics on activity
- As the Marketing lead, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring your team.
- Develop strong working relationships with other heads of department and with external stakeholders
- Manage the marketing budget to make sure all resources are used effectively and you’re maximising ROI
- Be the brand champion – create a unified vision across the business and monitor and protect the brand. Develop strong brand guidelines and actively enforce them
- Experience in a similar role in a B2B tech/lead gen environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable results within a KPI/target environment
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate ideas
- Team management experience
- Strong stakeholder skills, working with board members
- Have a commercial mind set to marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- £90k - 100k per year
Head of International Marketing - Manchester-based - up to £100,000 Our client is an international omni-channel retailer looking to recruit a strategic, digitally-focussed Head of International Marketing based in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will be experienced with driving q...
- £50k - 55k per year
Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 60k per year
Head of CRM Up to £60,000 Manchester City Centre This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses globally! As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer lifecycl...