£50k - 55k per year + + bonus
4 months ago
Predominately home working with occasional visits to the North West HQ.
Have you got tonnes of Amazon experience? Have you worked with food products or are you passionate about food?
This is a fantastic role with a well established food business that is looking to grow the Amazon and online offering. Amazon will be the key focus but you will also work on the Ocado and eCommerce channels.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for growth across the Marketplace channels (Amazon and Ocado) and the website
- Develop and implement ecommerce and marketing strategies
- Devise and implement a trading calendar, being both proactive and reactive to market trends and demands
- Analyse product sales and profit performance
- Propose product promotions, manage marketing and pricing offers and forecast sales volumes
- Market research to identify commercial opportunities and marketplace partners
- Utilise sales data and manage channel campaigns in order to expand market share
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product knowledge
- Grow the Amazon exposure across UK and Europe and further
- Support the territorial Commercial Managers, providing ecommerce insight and knowledge to retail partners
- Be innovative to new growth areas and ideas to continually grow our online presence
- Experience of managing product focused ecommerce platforms such as Amazon and Ocado
- A successful track record of running online and marketplace accounts, demonstrated via YoY growth
- An in-depth understanding of how to best utilise these platforms to ensure optimum product placement and visibility to potential customers
- Strong trading experience and capabilities with an eye for opportunities
- Excellent sales, negotiation, planning and organizational skills
- A desire to succeed and the drive to deliver results
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong IT and numeracy skills with the ability to manage, process and upload large volumes of data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.