£50k - 60k per year
0161 974 5658
10 months ago
Are you an e-commerce trader looking for your next move? This is a brand new opportunity for an experienced Marketplace Trader with retail experience to join a leading home textile business and drive their existing and new B2B accounts!
My client is a leading home furnishing supplier to the retail sector across the UK. Based in Radcliffe, they are easy accessible from Manchester City Centre and Greater Manchester areas. After over 100 years of business, our client has realised that the way people shop has changed. They are looking for an On-Line Marketplace Manager to identify and maximise growth opportunities with existing B2B/Marketplace accounts and actively win and develop business with new e-commerce channels.
· You’ll identify opportunities for growth within existing e-commerce accounts, and develop new B2B Marketplace customers
· You’ll define and implement e-commerce and marketing strategies
· You’ll be responsible for managing product development in line within future listing opportunities
· Commercial and business savvy
· You’ll be responsible for utilising raw data and managing channel campaigns in order to expand market share
· Work closely with all areas of the business to ensure in-depth product knowledge
· Experience managing product focused e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and other B2B platforms
· Strong business acumen and commercially aware
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
· Excellent IT and numeracy skills with the ability to manage large volumes of data
· The ability to win new business through sales, negotiation, planning and organisational skills
You will be rewarded with an excellent package and benefits as well as an enjoyable working environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.