£70k - 75k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with a London Borough that serves over 250,000 people. To deliver the community, the team relies on Oracle Cloud technology behind the scenes.
As Head of Oracle Cloud ERP, you’ll ensure this solution performs at its best for our people all 3,000 of them. Get set for a crucial role where your skills will make an impact right across the Council.
What you'll be doing
- Leading a team of experts, you’ll plan, develop and deliver Oracle Cloud support. Day to day, you’ll manage your staff as well as super users within Finance, HR, Procurement and IT.
Together, you’ll see that critical systems including Payroll run smoothly, with rapid solutions available to counter any problems.
- The SRO for ERP, you’ll be in charge of functionality, performance and operational management; working with stakeholders to deliver business requirements and benefits.
- You’ll strive to bring improvements in cost, quality and service, while driving technical and functional development.
- You’ll liaise with the ERP board, other governance bodies and many other contacts, so strong people skills are essential.
In effect, you’ll be the face of our Oracle Cloud solution, responsible for contract management and relationships with our external support partner, as well as assurance, training and documentation.
What you'll need
At this level, you’ll need extensive experience in a similar role.
- You’ll know how to manage the service desk application;
- Analyse user needs
- Support application systems
- Troubleshoot issues.
Your experience should cover everything from Oracle architecture, tools and development, to reporting and data extraction tools.
Plus, an understanding of designing products such as processes, procedures, data products and support guides.
Along with these technical talents, you’ll need:
- Experience working with Senior and Key Stakeholders to understand and deliver change requests
- Great communication skills and experience being the bridge between the Oracle systems and the wider organisation
- Experience working within local government (not essential)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.