£55k - 70k per year
almost 3 years ago
Forward Role Digital have recently partnered with a Fintech business in Manchester who have an unmissable opportunity for a new Head of Paid Media to join an ambitious, forward thinking and growing brand. You will report into the Director of Digital Marketing and you’ll play a pinnacle role in evolving and growing the paid media strategy for the business and take this business to the next level of their growth!
You will be an expert in paid media and must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of PPC search & display, paid social and programmatic whilst managing a good sized in-house team to help with the day to day implementation across a range of paid media activity.
As the Head of Paid Media you will be responsible for:
- Taking full ownership of all our paid media campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic including Display and Facebook advertising
- Agree and implement strategy to achieve business targets and KPIs
- Lead and mentor a team whilst looking to grow this
- Orchestrate the day-to-day campaigns’ operation and constantly looking at solutions that can help improving performance across paid media marketing
- Maintain sufficient reports to communicate paid media performance with key business stakeholders and the team
The Head of Paid Media will ideally have these skills:
- 5+ years’ experience managing profitable AdWords Search & Display, Facebook Paid and other PPC campaigns
- Ability to work with multiple accounts & strategies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong managerial ability
- Good understanding of user experience (UX)
- Experience working with bidding platforms
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Interest in emerging digital trends
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.