£40k - 65k per year
6 months ago
Are you a currently a Paid Search Manager who’s looking for their next career move to step up to be a Head of Paid Media or maybe you're already operating at this level and you need a new challenge, then this is a role you need to apply for! Be responsible for driving all things digital paid performance related for a fast growing Fintech Brand based in Manchester!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe digital marketing, thrive on data driven insights and can bring skills and knowledge in areas such PPC across Google and Bing, display marketing and paid social along with a great understanding of analytics and conversion rate optimization then we would love to hear from you to join our team as our new Head of Paid Media. You’ll have the opportunity to build and grow your own team as the role evolves.
In this position, you will need strong skills and experience within paid search – with experience of using various PPC tools and platforms. Your primary focus will be creating & overseeing the paid media strategy within the business to drive growth & efficiency in the market whilst looking to grow the channels ROI.
We are market leaders, ambitious and pioneering, we move with the times, constantly evolving to fit the needs of our clients and staff. We have enjoyed huge growth in recent years, more than doubling in size and with further growth and development planned, these are exciting times to be joining as we look to expand.
Responsibilities of the Head of Paid Media:
- Have experience in all paid search channels, including PPC, search, display and paid social
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Experienced in reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Maintain sufficient reports to communicate paid media performance with key business stakeholders and the team
- Agree and implement strategy to achieve business targets and continues growth
- Utilising bid management tools to help drive KPIs
- Audit work and continued optimisation
- Regular testing new strategies and relevant betas
- Work with senior stakeholders to show them the strategic value, and deal with any questions / concerns they may have
- Prepare analysis to help provide insights to the wider team / business
- Help create forecasts for performance and budget
- Manage regular reports for both wider business and marketing specific use
The skills of the Head of Paid Media:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across, Google, Bing and social media platforms eg Facebook, Instagram
- Confidently in solely managing all PPC budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- You are commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- You are keen and excited to become part of a completely data-driven business, working in highly regulated industry with a lot of complexity
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.