Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
Head of Paid Media
Salary up to £50k
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid working
Are you a currently a Paid Search Manager who’s looking for their next career move to step up to be a Head of Paid Media, or maybe you're already operating at this level and you need a new challenge? If the answer is yes, this is a role you need to apply for! Be responsible for driving all things digital paid performance related for a highly entrepreneurial, fast growing Fintech Brand based in Manchester!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe digital marketing, thrive on data driven insights and can bring skills and knowledge in areas such PPC across Google and Bing, display marketing and paid social along with a great understanding of analytics and conversion rate optimization then we would love to hear from you to join the team as the new Head of Paid Media. You’ll be joining a high performing and established team of Marketing Execs, Content Creators and Graphic Designers!
In this position, you will need strong skills and experience within paid search – with experience of using various PPC tools and platforms. Your primary focus will be creating & overseeing the paid media strategy for a brand new regulated App launch for the business to drive growth & efficiency in the market whilst looking to grow the channels ROI.
Our client are market leaders, ambitious and pioneering, and are looking to make disruptive waves within through their market by their creation of an industry first app, which you will play a pivotal part in the launch of with the help of an agency. These are exciting times to be joining as they look to expand and take the business to the next level!
Responsibilities of the Head of Paid Media:
- Have experience in all paid search channels, including PPC, search, display and paid social
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis
- Experienced in reporting, analysing and interpreting data for campaign performance and feeding back to key stakeholders with proposed actions
- Maintain sufficient reports to communicate paid media performance with key business stakeholders and the team
- Agree and implement strategy to achieve business targets and continues growth
- Utilising bid management tools to help drive KPIs
- Audit work and continued optimisation
- Regular testing new strategies and relevant betas
- Work with senior stakeholders to show them the strategic value, and deal with any questions / concerns they may have
- Prepare analysis to help provide insights to the wider team / business
- Help create forecasts for performance and budget
- Manage regular reports for both wider business and marketing specific use
Skills & experience required:
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years’ experience in creating, managing & reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns across, Google, Bing and social media platforms eg Facebook, Instagram
- Confidently in solely managing all PPC budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- You are commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results
- You working in highly regulated industry with a lot of complexity, so a background in Professional Services, Financial Services (FCA regulated), Legal would be desirable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.