We're looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to be responsible for the growth and optimisation of our Paid Search activity. This will include both hands-on daily optimisation of campaigns, as well as providing more top level strategic direction including analysing data, running tests, collaborating on projects and identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance. Paid Search is a huge volume driver for the brand and to make you successful you in this role you will work closely with our Marketing, Data Science and Trading teams to ensure we’re always optimising and innovating.
Saying this, there is a huge opportunity to test and grow so you won’t be short of opportunities to make your mark on the future of the business as a whole. The successful candidate will be highly analytical with a proven track record of making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced client-side environment. We want a superstar, and in return we’ll offer you a friendly environment that is genuinely data-focused and on top of cutting-edge trends in the market.
You will have exceptional technical skills managing marketing acquisition campaigns across PPC Search, Paid Social and Display Marketing. Have very good understanding of analytics tools and ways to track and attribute sales, downselling and lifetime value of customers to campaigns such as to open up new avenues and opportunities for growing our market share
As Head of Performance Marketing your duties will include:
- Manage PPC, Display, Paid Social and other growth digital advertising channels including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPIs across all markets
- Identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance via a mix of new techniques and efficiency gains as well as having a big input on our attribution methodology
- Work with the development and product teams to help with any A/B tests where appropriate as well as coming up with ideas on how we can make things better
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring the latest industry trends
- Helping to refine our bid management approach, with a focus on both new users and reactivating existing ones
- Work with the wider marketing, trading and data teams on strategy, forecasting and messaging, including developing specific search strategies
- Working closely with our Google, Bing and Facebook Account Managers to ensure we’re constantly testing new betas and are at the forefront of Paid Media
As Head of Performance Marketing you will have the following experience:
- Hands-on PPC experience (ideally 5+ years) and a proven track record in running successful search campaigns
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven with the proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns
- Thorough understanding of Bid Management tools and experience of setting a successful bid management strategy
- Knowledge of conversion and how they work as part of a PPC strategy
- Cutting-edge knowledge of audience-based bidding strategies
- Have proven track record of driving substantial growth on acquiring new customers with effective ROI using these platforms
- Have the knowledge to build a world class team to lead the acquisition of customers while mentoring and growing his team members to their full potential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
This BRAND NEW Head of Digital Marketing opportunity is not to be missed! You’ll be working for an international eCommerce business where you’ll work with some of the world’s largest brands and you’ll lead the digital marketing function and manage an internal digital team, which has grown signifi...
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Head of Digital Marketing – Portsmouth – B2B A global leader in their field my client is looking to add a new position to their team. As Head of Digital Marketing you will have full ownership over the digital activities of the business as well as full budget responsibility. The focus of the role ...
- £60k - 75k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
This is an exciting new opportunity to lead the Paid Search function for an incredibly successful consumer focussed brand based in Manchester. Due to continued growth as a brand, this is a new role created to enable the business to expand on their current paid media activity by bringing in a digi...
- £55k - 80k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking for a step up in your career? Would you like the opportunity to work for a growing, thriving financial business to lead a team of talented content writers? We have the pleasure of working with a fantastic FinTech business in Manchester City Centre to find a brilliant Head of Conte...