We're looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to be responsible for the growth and optimisation of our Paid Search activity. This will include both hands-on daily optimisation of campaigns, as well as providing more top level strategic direction including analysing data, running tests, collaborating on projects and identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance. Paid Search is a huge volume driver for the brand and to make you successful you in this role you will work closely with our Marketing, Data Science and Trading teams to ensure we’re always optimising and innovating.
Saying this, there is a huge opportunity to test and grow so you won’t be short of opportunities to make your mark on the future of the business as a whole. The successful candidate will be highly analytical with a proven track record of making data-driven decisions in a fast-paced client-side environment. We want a superstar, and in return we’ll offer you a friendly environment that is genuinely data-focused and on top of cutting-edge trends in the market.
You will have exceptional technical skills managing marketing acquisition campaigns across PPC Search, Paid Social and Display Marketing. Have very good understanding of analytics tools and ways to track and attribute sales, downselling and lifetime value of customers to campaigns such as to open up new avenues and opportunities for growing our market share
As Head of Performance Marketing your duties will include:
- Manage PPC, Display, Paid Social and other growth digital advertising channels including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specific KPIs across all markets
- Identifying opportunities to improve and scale performance via a mix of new techniques and efficiency gains as well as having a big input on our attribution methodology
- Work with the development and product teams to help with any A/B tests where appropriate as well as coming up with ideas on how we can make things better
- Keyword research and proactively monitoring the latest industry trends
- Helping to refine our bid management approach, with a focus on both new users and reactivating existing ones
- Work with the wider marketing, trading and data teams on strategy, forecasting and messaging, including developing specific search strategies
- Working closely with our Google, Bing and Facebook Account Managers to ensure we’re constantly testing new betas and are at the forefront of Paid Media
As Head of Performance Marketing you will have the following experience:
- Hands-on PPC experience (ideally 5+ years) and a proven track record in running successful search campaigns
- Highly analytical, inquisitive and target driven with the proven ability to deliver ROI from PPC campaigns
- Thorough understanding of Bid Management tools and experience of setting a successful bid management strategy
- Knowledge of conversion and how they work as part of a PPC strategy
- Cutting-edge knowledge of audience-based bidding strategies
- Have proven track record of driving substantial growth on acquiring new customers with effective ROI using these platforms
- Have the knowledge to build a world class team to lead the acquisition of customers while mentoring and growing his team members to their full potential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 25 days ago
We are looking for someone who has a successful track record in leading digital transformational change for a well know Charity based in Manchester. As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for leading our digital, IT, information and change management teams. You will have a significant opp...
- Greater Manchester
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a la...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Head of SEO, Award-winning Integrated Agency, Manchester, £50- £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with this multi award-winning integrated agency in Manchester who have a fantastic client base and a vibrant team! Joining their digital team as Head of SEO, this role is a key hire for the ag...
- £60k - 75k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
A well know fitness brand is looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge or looking to secure a fresh new role. You will join a growing marketing team and manage a team whilst spearheading the trading strategy and calendar. Resp...