£50k - 65k per year
Senior Performance Marketing Manager / Head of Performance Marketing
Manchester City Centre
Hybrid working – 3 days office based, 2 days working from home
£50,000 - £65,000
This is a role not to be missed, if you’re an established Performance Marketing Manager looking to take a step up into a head of role then look no further. They own some of the UK’s most recognised brands where you’ll be looking to drive new customers acquisition strategies across search marketing whilst managing a good sized (and growing!) team.
Coming in as the Head of Performance Marketing you will be oversee the Performance Marketing team with one direct report and 8 in-direct reports across paid search / paid media, affiliates and partnerships and SEO.
You’ll have the luxury of hybrid working with some office based in their City Centre location and some remote working from home.
As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager / Head of Performance you will be responsible for:
- Leading the performance media activity (PPC, paid social, SEO, display and affiliates) across multiple verticals; including strategy, planning, tracking/measurement, reporting, analysis and optimisation to ensure delivery against specified KPIs.
- Collaborate trading team stakeholders and attend trading meetings to ensure performance media is well represented.
- Highlight risks and opportunities for performance media to support the overall channel.
- Utilise bid management technology to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity is adequate and effective.
- Develop day to day media, publisher and third-party relationships (e.g. Google, Microsoft, SA360, AWIN etc.)
- Seek growth opportunities outside of PPC, delivering an integrated strategy for core channels.
- Develop PPC and other paid digital performance media process
- Utilise attribution technology to evaluate contribution of performance media beyond last-click
For this Head of Performance Marketing role you will need the following skills:
- In depth understanding of PPC whilst a strong understanding of other performance marketing channels like SEO and affiliates.
- proven history of successful delivery of performance focused campaigns
- Good understanding of other aspects of performance marketing such as Display, Social, Native.
- Use of competitor monitoring and business intelligence tools
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.