Six Figure Package
0161 914 8557
about 1 year ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel.
You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth. You will create bold online and offline strategies that will deliver commercial results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver a 3 year strategy to grow the digital offering in line with overall business and marketing goals
- Ensure the optimum performance marketing channel mix that will include digital media, offline channels, analytics and CRM
- Manage a considerable budget
- Build and lead an exceptional in-house team of commercially focussed performance marketing and CRM specialists
- Drive the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion optimisation opportunities
- Develop and manage senior level relationships with partnership agencies
- Define and measure growth metrics, dashboards, and be responsible for communicating key actionable insights to the business
- Experience in ATL advertising, DRTV and more traditional DM are advantageous
The company is one of the largest multichannel organisations in their space and have the fastest growing online presence. They are investing heavily in hiring talented individuals right across the commercial business and in this role they are looking for a star. You will need a broad marketing skillset with a focus on modern online acquisition and conversion skills. You must be prepared to role your sleeves up and be hands on in driving change; you will also have the gravitas required to build senior relationships across the business to get buy in and get things done.
This role is an exciting and challenging position and an opportunity to build an exciting team within an already successful organisation.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.