This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel.
You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth. You will create bold online and offline strategies that will deliver commercial results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver a 3 year strategy to grow the digital offering in line with overall business and marketing goals
- Ensure the optimum performance marketing channel mix that will include digital media, offline channels, analytics and CRM
- Manage a considerable budget
- Build and lead an exceptional in-house team of commercially focussed performance marketing and CRM specialists
- Drive the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion optimisation opportunities
- Develop and manage senior level relationships with partnership agencies
- Define and measure growth metrics, dashboards, and be responsible for communicating key actionable insights to the business
- Experience in ATL advertising, DRTV and more traditional DM are advantageous
The company is one of the largest multichannel organisations in their space and have the fastest growing online presence. They are investing heavily in hiring talented individuals right across the commercial business and in this role they are looking for a star. You will need a broad marketing skillset with a focus on modern online acquisition and conversion skills. You must be prepared to role your sleeves up and be hands on in driving change; you will also have the gravitas required to build senior relationships across the business to get buy in and get things done.
This role is an exciting and challenging position and an opportunity to build an exciting team within an already successful organisation.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted 3 months ago
APS Group - Head of Marketing & Communications Location: Stockport Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package About APS Group APS Group is a [Queen’s] Award-winning marketing services company. Bringing together thinkers, content creators and production experts, APS Gr...
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Head of Marketing – Start-Up – Up to £70,000 A fully funded, high growth start-up is looking to ass a Head of Marketing to their team. This is the first marketing position within the business and will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as forming ...
- Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package
- Posted about 2 months ago
APS Group - Head of Agency Location: Stockport Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus and senior package APS Group: APS Group is a [Queen’s] Award-winning marketing services company. Bringing together thinkers, content creators and production experts, APS Group makes more possible –...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Head of Venue Finding – Events Agency Cheshire £30-40,000 with performance based commission structure. Have you got experience within a Venue Finding Agency and a specialism for sourcing the very best venues? Forward Role are working with a fantastic Full-service Events Agency that are continuall...