Head of Product and Partnerships
£50,000 - £70,000 plus excellent benefits
This is a game-changing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. You will have full responsibility for leading and executing the sales and partnerships strategies across new and existing products and revenue streams.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering significant growth, building best in class partnerships teams that not only win new business from corporate clients, but continue to maintain existing multi-million-pound partnerships.
If you are looking for an exciting and innovative environment to work in, and be looking to help shape an industry, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Substantial experience in a senior role, with an outstanding track record of delivering substantial growth in new and existing revenue streams
- Previous experience working within or with a trading environment to create attractive propositions for different customer bases
- A proven record of winning new partners, creating commercial contracts, onboarding and working closely in a mutually beneficial way
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Experience of developing relationships with 3rd parties which have delivered significant sales growth
- The ability to demonstrate solid examples of designing and delivering presentations which have resulted in business wins
- Experience of negotiating commercial agreements which have met or exceeded commercial targets
- Proven success of coordinating the activities of multiple deals and keeping open lines of communication and feedback
- Natural leadership with an ability to inspire performance
- Devise, implement and monitor the effectiveness of the company’s corporate products and partnerships strategy
- Set revenue targets for the company and key performance indicators
- Drive business to business bulk partnership sales across the team
- Present sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage contract negotiations & agreements; ensuring commerciality
- Proactively identify, research and source new opportunities that drive incremental revenue and maximise profitability
- Keep a close eye on the sales activities of competitors, utilising ideas where appropriate
- Work closely with the success teams in order to maintain and grow large accounts
- Speak at conferences and events about the company’s products and services
- Maximise and develop external relationships & partnerships
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 7 days ago
Head of Marketing £45,000 - £55,000 Greater Manchester This growing property group is actively seeking a new Head of Marketing for a brand new position in the business. They are looking for a commercial, results-focused marketer to come in with extensive lead generation experience through digital...
- £60k - 80k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Head of CRM £60,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits & culture North West Roles like this don't come along too often in the North West so if you're a senior CRM professional, keep reading! This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading consumer tech / retail businesses in the North ...
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
Head of Events – Events Agency £45 – 55,000 + bonus structure Manchester Forward Role are currently working with a full-service events agency based in the wonderful city of Manchester, that produces seamless innovative events including award ceremonies, conferences, road-shows, activations and mo...
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Product Marketing Manager Introduction: My global client in the education sector is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for an exciting 12 month maternity cover project. You will create and deliver the marketing strategy for employers. You will be responsible for all things product and market...