£35k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Head of UX Research
For more than 40 years’ my client have been putting the users at the heart of every decision they make and I’ve been tasked with finding an experienced UX Researcher, prepared to take the lead role within a forward thinking, successful design and product team.
Tasked with building and maintaining a really robust understanding of users and their behaviour to inform decision-making. You will be developing and managing a programme of both quantitative and qualitative research across the product lifecycle - helping the business understand what new products and features to prioritise, enabling designers to test and iterate their designs, and measuring the success of features that have been launched to market.
Collaborating closely with the product team, UX designers, developers and content managers, you will lead an inter-departmental UX function, responsible for enabling the business to make decisions based on proven customer insights and inspiring the company to believe in user-centred research methods.
We are looking for someone who may not have the ‘unicorn’ skill set everyone seems to be looking for but someone who has the passion to learn and the drive to succeed.
You will have:
- An excellent portfolio of research practice across the spectrum of design.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative digital research with broad experience of user research methodologies.
- Worked in an agile development environment
- Worked closely with senior stakeholders to understand business objectives and communicate an insights-based strategy to deliver them
- Proven ability to lead workshops
- Played a significant role in creating initial concepts for brand new products and features based user research and competitor analysis
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good strategic and analytical skills
- Strong influencing and communications skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Interested? APPLY or email/ring: email@example.com / 07824382040
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.