Head of Social
£65,000 p/a + benefits
Are you looking to take a step up in your Social Media career? Do you have what it takes to lead and grow a team, to create outstanding Social Media campaigns and work with celebrities in the fashion world? Great. We have a once in a life time opportunity for a Head of Social who lives and breathes fashion to join an ever growing business, who are making their mark in the social media world.
As the Head of Social, it will come naturally to you on what customers want to engage with across all digital social channels, and you will also know the differences between the channels too. You will be creative, strategic, organised and tenacious. You will have an immense passion for Social Media and everything that surrounds it, including reaching out to influencers, managing key relationships with the Senior Stakeholders and building you’re very own Social Media team.
What you will be doing
- Taking lead on content ideation, creation and delivery across social media including campaigns
- Ensure that the brands tone of voice resonates throughout the channels and help improve where needed
- Collaborate with the wider teams to help boost sales
- Work directly with the Senior Stakeholders
- Weekly, monthly reports on social media
- Implement Social Media Strategies to improve company’s reach
- Manage budgets for social media
- Build and maintain longstanding relationships with influencers and PR agencies
Who you will be
- A Senior Social Media Manager with proven and relevant experience within Social Media
- Experience in building and developing social media teams
- Understand influencers in the market and fashion
- Be a brand ambassador, understand the importance of female fashion and empowerment
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Reactive in the market with a key interest in fashion and celebrity world
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
Head of Ecommerce A market leading fitness and leisure brand are looking for their new Head of eCommerce! This comes at an exciting time for the business following the recent launch of their eCommerce platform. Operating on the global stage you will have ownership over a number of key digital cha...
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for someone who has a successful track record in leading digital transformational change for a well know Charity based in Manchester. As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for leading our digital, IT, information and change management teams. You will have a significant opp...
- Greater Manchester
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Marketing Director where you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for all aspects of driving strategic initiatives across PPC, Search, SEO, Shopping and Affiliates managing a la...
- £50k - 60k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Head of SEO, Award-winning Integrated Agency, Manchester, £50- £60k Forward Role are proud to be working with this multi award-winning integrated agency in Manchester who have a fantastic client base and a vibrant team! Joining their digital team as Head of SEO, this role is a key hire for the ag...