Head of Social Media
Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a Head of Social Media to join the business at a group level and head up the UK team. The Head of Social Media will oversee the social media strategy and planning across 12 brands and will be the go to social expert in the business. They are located outside Manchester City Centre and have state of the art offices with loads of great facilities on site.
- To ensure growth and improvement of social media channels across the business.
- The continual development and training of the social media personal and the education of the wider business around all things social media related.
- Report week-on-week and also trends over time of social media performance, to present weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure the maintenance and enhancement of online conversations are of the highest quality.
- Formulate the principle concepts behind the creation of engaging content across multiple social media platforms.
- The creation and implementation of a full social media strategy across the business.
- Cultivate strategy and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers, interaction figures and revenue across all social media channels.
- Create integrated strategies that ensure social media is always at the heart of what they do.
- Develop a close relationship with all major stakeholders and departments which guarantees all relevant messaging and information is being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
- Grow new channels and/or improvements to existing channels.
- Use of a social monitoring tools to gain consumer insights, target influencers and report success.
- To continually keep the wider business updated on the progress of social media and present regular updates.
- Guarantee the monitoring of advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider business, to ensure the business are always at the forefront of new advances.
Skills and Experience
- Strong social media experience
- Previous experience leading organic growth and social campaigns
- A track record leading on social media strategy for a large organisation.
- Ability to grow and develop social media accounts in terms of engagement and revenue using data analysis.
- Exceptional functional competence and confidence.
- Experience with contract negotiations and on-boarding of new platforms at scale.
- Capable of delivering a full social media campaign from concept to creation to evaluation.
- Adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.
- Formulation of social media strategies to support multichannel campaigns.
- The ability to influence an organisation in a fast moving environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Head of Social Media, Global Digital Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £60- £70k Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a global digital agency in Manchester in their search for a Head of Social Media to lead their entire social department across their Northern offices. The role will ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £65k - 75k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
We are currently working with one of the biggest names in fast fashion to find an experienced Head of Social to join their team. Our client is renowned in the fashion industry and its social media reflects this. Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of the ci...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 20 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fast growing, dynamic group of property related businesses to take its social media presence to the extreme. Our client has over 150,000 monthly listeners on their podcast and continues to grow daily. Not only does our client have t...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive to join a leading property management firm who work on all projects big and small. This is an exciting time for someone who is digitally savvy to join their growing team to establish online content and social media awareness. The Content and...