Manchester City Centre
£65k - 75k per year
over 1 year ago
We are currently working with one of the biggest names in fast fashion to find an experienced Head of Social to join their team. Our client is renowned in the fashion industry and its social media reflects this. Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be amongst the hustle and bustle of the city, working with an ever-growing team, managing the social media team and developing the content across all the social media channels to attract people to their site. If you are a Head of Social with experience in global fashion, this opportunity is not one to be missed.
What you will be doing
- As the Head of Social, your role will be to formulate the social strategy for the company, delivering campaigns and analysing the results
- Overseeing all social media campaigns to increase fan growth, engagement, and awareness around the brand
- It is your responsibility to come up creative social media campaigns and following it through to delivery, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing a small team, you will develop and mentor the junior members of the team with appraisals and meetings
- It is essential that you ensure that all channels across social media follow the brand’s guidelines and tone of voice
Who you will be
- An experienced Head of Social, with knowledge of managing multiple social media accounts
- You will be able to identify what makes great trending content
- You have had experience in growing social media channels and have statistics to prove this
- Experience either in an agency or fast fashion
- Exceptional proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Passion for social media is a given!
- You’re confident, charismatic and capable to make informed decisions regarding social media, with research to defend your ideas
If you’re the Head of Social that we are looking for, apply via the link below for immediate consideration or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.