£80k - 90k per year
0161 914 8499
over 1 year ago
A Head of Technology is required for a Manchester based Fintech firm who have a vision to improve the financial stability and welfare of its customers.
The company is completely technology driven therefore; you would have overall responsibility for all customer offerings and all technical advancements to deliver the company’s proposition to its customers. This would require you to develop, evolve and lead the technical strategy and direction to drive company success.
- Research, plan and execute technical solutions to deliver business objectives;
- Ensure all solutions are built with security and regulatory requirements in mind;
- Effective stakeholder management;
- Ensure technical solutions are futureproof and focussed on the consumer.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position;
- Experience of leading a small team;
- Hands on development capability with C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API;
- Stakeholder management.
The company has a great location, an enviable culture internally and great office facilities inclusive of restaurant, on-site gym and personal trainers.
In return for you expertise the company is offering a salary circa £90k plus package.
For more details, or to apply for the position please forward an update CV to Mike Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.