£85k - 120k per year
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
We are working with a leading integrated agency to search for a Head of UX to join their digital team in Central London. This agency has grown from strength to strength, they continue to win awards and build a prestigious clientele. Ultimately, they are looking for a leader among the pack, to provide strategic direction for the UX team, ensuring only the highest quality design for their stakeholders.
What you will be doing?
- Inspiring and encouraging your team to create only the best UX design
- Establishing the direction of the business with the internal stakeholders
- Developing your team, recruiting additional employees and improving others to the best of their ability
- Ensuring all design work is of the highest quality from start to finish
- Be an integral part of every step of the design process; creating interaction flows, wireframes, visual and interactive mock-ups
Who you will be
- Currently a Senior member in your team, either a Head of UX or a Senior UX Designer
- An expert in UX design and the software used for the best quality UX design
- You’ll have great knowledge in working with all digital outputs
- Superb experience in developing and managing a team of UX designers
- The ability to be a brand guardian, for your company and your clients
- Confident in presenting your ideas to internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this position, apply below for immediate consideration, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.