£50k - 55k per year
Head of User Experience
Retail/Ecommerce – Edinburgh – Full time, Permanent
Working with a highly successful eCommerce business based in Edinburgh I’m on the search for a proven Head of UX who will play a pivotal part in next phase of growth this company is about to undertake.
Working closely with the CMO you will have a key role in the creation and implementation of digital design, user experience and digital communication projects, ensuring the business maintains their position as leading pioneers of this particular product.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an innovative individual who has a proven track-record for conceptualising and delivering seamless user journeys with confidence. You will be comfortable taking the end-to-end lead on projects as well as the ability to justify your decisions using your extensive knowledge of UX methodologies coupled with data and insights.
Finally, in this role you will be given full autonomy to consistently look for new ways to improve the overall product. You will be expected to keep up-to-date with new design trends and implement them when applicable ensuring you stay ahead of the competition as well as providing the best possible experience to the ever growing customer base.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Ability to use customer-centric design to create simple and intuitive consumer journeys.
- Comfortable providing creative and managerial leadership of a growing design team.
- Comfortable collaborating across multiple teams, in particular technical teams, to ensure seamless transition from design to fulfilment.
- Ability to lead in the early conceptualisation phase of new digital products.
- Understanding the best design and creative process for a given project. Combining visual design and UX design in order to create the best possible user journeys.
- Ability to communicate with clarity and confidence when working with key stakeholders.
- Proficient using commercially used UX design software, i.e. Sketch/Adobe XD, InVision, Balsamiq etc. as well as the Adobe Creative Suite when needed.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV and portfolio for more information!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.