Manchester City Centre
£45k - 75k per year
5 months ago
Head of User Experience (UX) and Product
Up to £75,000
We're currently working with a growing tech company based in Central Manchester who are looking for a talented and experienced Head of UX to join their team.
They're a great, growing company who have plenty of scope for growth and are considering their options with international expansion. They have some great clients on-board already and are keen to push forward in the next 12 months.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing UX expertise in the development of current and new product features.
- Leading on the design of all IA and initial roadmapping through to final designs and UX testing
- Advising and overseeing UX research
- Defining the company's user experience and user interactions across all digital channels.
- Responsible for growing your own UX team, setting clear strategies for your team
- Proven experience in a tech focused industry, leading on UX in a prior role
- Demonstrable experience delivering a product from initial designs through to launch, whether MVP or finished product
- Proven experience growing and managing UX and design teams
- Great knowledge of the UX research process and understanding of how to facilitate user research
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.