£100k - 120k per year
3 months ago
We’re currently looking for a Head of UX to join one of the UK’s most exciting e-commerce start-ups based in West London. As the Head of UX, you will ultimately be providing leadership and strategic direction for the whole experience team, ensuring design is of the highest standard throughout the business.
- Working with Senior stakeholders to establish the direction for the business
- Getting the best out of your team through guiding and mentoring them on a daily basis
- Leading on Experience Design pitches and projects
- Ensure all design work/output is of the highest quality throughout every step of the process
- Providing creative direction to the whole UX team
- Iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, visual and interactive mockups throughout the Design process
- Expert understanding of industry standard UX tools and software
- Vast experience working across native mobile and web in a retail or e-commerce environment
- UX Research, processes and customer-testing skills
- Ability to take a strategic view on experience design
- Successful management of a team of designers in a similar environment
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role, apply below for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send an email to email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.