HR & MI Analyst
£20,000 - £30,000
An high growth, international business based in South Manchester are expanding their Business Intelligence function and are recruiting a HR & MI Analyst to provide MI and reports using HR and business data. You will be analysing trends, identifying trends and highlighting opportunities to drive business performance.
You will become and expert user of HR and reporting systems in the company and be the key point of contact for the business,
Role and responsibilities:
- Deliver regular and ad hoc reports in a timely manner
- Develop new BI solutions for the business – reports and dashboards (data visualisation)
- Ensure data accuracy is kept to a high standard and kept consistent
- Complete regular audits of data and reports
- Manage HR software – run reports and provide analytics
- Seek to improve operational efficiency - increasing service levels
- Maintain clear communication channels through the business, providing accurate analysis and reporting
- Provide accurate HR data to support budgeting and MI
- Present data in an easily digestible and effective way
- Understand business needs and translate in to analysis and reporting
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in a Data Analyst role
- Advanced user of Excel
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of Power BI or other data visualisation tools
- Ability to interpret data and provide insight
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
BI Analyst North Manchester £32,000 Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a BI Analyst to join the team. The company are leaders in their industry. They have a very strong culture with excellent career prospects, and offer fantastic l...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 36k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Pricing Analyst £25,000 - £36,000 Manchester Forward Role are working with a well-established and innovative financial services business in Manchester City Centre. The Commercial department are recruiting a Pricing Analyst to join an established team and support the Pricing Manager. As a Pricing ...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Data Analyst £25,000 - £30,000 Stockport Forward Role are working with a specialist, market leading financial services business in South Manchester, who are going through a period of positive change and development as the business exceeds targets! The business are recruiting a commercially driven...
- £28k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Web Analyst – eCommerce North Manchester £28,000 - £40,000 Forward Role are working with a leading retailer in Greater Manchester. The business have a number of high street stores across the UK and a strong digital presence with ecommerce websites. The exciting, vibrant business are recruiting a ...