£25k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Data Insight Analyst
£25,000 - £40,000
Forward Role are working with a large high-street retailer who are recruiting for an Insight Analyst to join their Marketing Analytics team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a booming business. With ambitious growth plans, the company have hundreds of highly successful stores across the UK and a growing digital platform.
As an Insight Analyst you will be working with a variety of Marketing data across price, promotion and product, including store and digital data.
You will be a confident analyst, and not afraid of challenging others, be capable of influencing key stakeholders, making tough decisions and building/managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Statistical analysis, provide insight and recommendations
- Providing complex data insight in a easy to digest format for a non-technical audience
- Competitor and market analysis, Econometrics
- Sales and product analysis
- Statistical and predictive modelling, regression analysis, forecasting
- Segmentation, customer and behavioural analysis and insight
- Data warehouse development
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Helping to drive profitability and market share with customer focused decision making
- Previous analytical experience with strong statistical knowledge
- Excel / VBA / SQL / R / Alteryx / Power BI / Qlikview
- Data warehousing and data manipulation
- Econometrics / modelling / regression / forecasting
- Customer behaviour analysis and database segmentation
- Data visualisation
- A keen interest in the retail industry
is a very exciting and challenging opportunity for an ambitious analyst who is passionate about playing a key role in shaping the analytics function for the future.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.