Manchester City Centre
£30k - 45k per year
5 months ago
Insight Analyst - Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with a leading online marketing agency with vibrant offices in London and Manchester. The exciting and unique, tech-led business are expanding and recruiting a Data Analyst to work with global brands.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working collaboratively across all departments – working with campaign data, providing insights and driving account and internal business performance. You will be responsible for providing analysis and reporting to clients and internal stakeholders. You will also take charge of looking for ways to continuously improve and streamline current reporting systems, playing a key role in optimising performance.
- Ensure all business decisions utilise data and insight
- Analysing data, identifying trends and providing actionable insight
- Continuously look to improve reporting systems
- Create, manage and present dashboards for clients and key stakeholders
- Aim to improve conversion – A/B and MV Testing
The ideal candidate –
- Advanced Excel and SQL
- Experience using visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, DAX
- Knowledge of Python is desirable
- Data modelling, collation, manipulation and analysis
- Working with structured and unstructured data
- Using APIs to retrieve and process data
- Ability to turn large volumes of data in to actionable insights and explain technical information to a non-tech audience
The business have a great culture and offer flexible working!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.