£28k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique FinTech services business based in Manchester City Centre. The business enables the team to work autonomously and they pride themselves on their vibrant, energetic and entrepreneurial culture.
To support the companies continued growth plans, they are recruiting an Insight Analyst to drive business strategy with the use of data. You will be providing analytical support and insight to a variety of departments.
- KPI analysis – continuously monitoring performance and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- With the customer in mind, deliver insight and analysis to drive continuous improvements for commercial growth
- Support operations and product teams, providing dashboards and insight
- Identify and spot opportunities – take relevant steps to drive continuous performance and present key recommendations to stakeholders
- Continuously promote the use of data and analytics in business decision making
- Maintain accuracy in all analysis and support departments with automated and self-serve reporting
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Self-starter & ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to tell a simple story from complex data
- Experience of providing insight and making recommendations
- Knowledge of Tableau is desirable, but not essential
- R / Python expereince is desirable, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 0161 641 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.