Manchester City Centre - Hybrid
Salary - Upto £50,000
Forward Role are working with an innovative, award winning FinTech services business based in Manchester City Centre. The business enables the team to work autonomously and they pride themselves on the vibrant, energetic and entrepreneurial culture.
The data team is expending, and offering an incredible opportunity for someone to take a step up in to an Analytics & Insight Manager role. Supporting the Head of, you will be working across different projects in the business driving the growth strategy. They are looking for someone who is super pro-active and can grab hold of analysis and insight and turn it in to actionable initiatives.
If you are looking for a chance to make a serious impact and support the growth of a dynamic business, this role is perfect!
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business to develop growth strategies
- Translate complex data in to actionable insights and make recommendations
- Be the champion of data and insight across the business – encourage the use of data for decision making and promote the value of it
- Monitor and analyse performance of growth plans – manage KPI reporting and be proactive to improve efficiency
- Manage reporting and data visualisations across the business
- Link online and offline data, understanding overall performance across the bigger picture
- Mentor and coach a high performing team of analysts
Skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in an analytics role in a commercial environment
- Insight focused – delivering insight which has influenced decision and delivered tangible improvements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with collaborative working
- Ability to work on cross-functional projects leading to high value, data driven initiatives
- Excellent understanding of growth analysis and growth drivers within business
- Advanced SQL, Excel and Tableau (or similar)
- Experience working in a fast paced, digital environment
To find out more information apply with your CV to Scott.Waldron@ForwardRole.com or call 07936032686
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.