£30k - 40k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
Segmentation and Modelling Analyst
Up to 40,000
We have just been briefed by one of the UKs most well established multi-channel retailers who are looking for a Segmentation and Modelling Analyst to continue to help deliver on their business wide data driven strategy. Working cross functionally you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills in different departments as they seek to benefit from your knowledge and expertise.
You will be presented with the opportunity to develop your skills as part of one of the North Wests strongest analytical teams.
As Segmentation and Modelling Analyst your key duties will be:
- Reviewing and developing existing customer focused models ensuring successful segmentation.
- Providing in-depth analysis and insight to aid the continued improvement of the marketing function.
- Where appropriate, introducing a wide range of techniques to help improve current modelling practice.
- Having the confidence to present your findings to a wide range of key stakeholders with the ability to communicate technical findings to those from a non-technical background.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 2 years experience in an analytical position with experience of segmentation and modelling within that period.
- Strong knowledge of either SAS or SQL is essential with statistical modelling (Linear, regression etc) desirable.
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills. You should be comfortable networking technical information around the business for various departments to benefit from.
company are looking to move quickly on this role so please contact Patrick at Forward Role ASAP or apply by sending your CV.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.