£40k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Product Insight Manager
Conversion Rate Optimisation - Web Analytics - Product
£40,000 - £55,000
Forward Role are working with a large, well-established digital led business in Preston. Over the recent years there has been substantial investment and the brand awareness has rocketed. With a tech focus, brand new offices and vibrant culture this is a great place to work.
As a Product Insight Manager you will be responsible for the development and management of the CRO roadmap, providing actionable insight to product performance and continuously improving the customer experience across multiple brand websites to ultimately maximise sales.
- Developing and implementing optimisation strategy – running testing programmes
- Measure site performance and testing efficiencies
- Undertaking qual and quan research and analysis to gain a deep understanding to the customer and their behaviours, identifying struggles and opportunities
- Understanding ecommerce journey’s and trade / funnel analysis
- Work closely with CRM team to understand the full customer journey
- Manage a small team of analysts
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Google Analytics and Excel experience
- Deep understanding of CRO methodologies
- Previous experience working with ecommerce sites
- Excellent project management and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie of 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.