Product Insight Manager
Conversion Rate Optimisation - Web Analytics - Product
£40,000 - £55,000
Forward Role are working with a large, well-established digital led business in Preston. Over the recent years there has been substantial investment and the brand awareness has rocketed. With a tech focus, brand new offices and vibrant culture this is a great place to work.
As a Product Insight Manager you will be responsible for the development and management of the CRO roadmap, providing actionable insight to product performance and continuously improving the customer experience across multiple brand websites to ultimately maximise sales.
- Developing and implementing optimisation strategy – running testing programmes
- Measure site performance and testing efficiencies
- Undertaking qual and quan research and analysis to gain a deep understanding to the customer and their behaviours, identifying struggles and opportunities
- Understanding ecommerce journey’s and trade / funnel analysis
- Work closely with CRM team to understand the full customer journey
- Manage a small team of analysts
Skills and experience:
- Advanced Google Analytics and Excel experience
- Deep understanding of CRO methodologies
- Previous experience working with ecommerce sites
- Excellent project management and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie of 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 55k per year
Lancashire - Analytics Manager Ecommerce 40,000 to 50,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North Wests most exciting businesses who are looking to hire an Analytics Manager, which will sit across Web Analytics and Customer Insight. This role will be instrumental in driving the company's di...
- £38k - 45k per year
Analytics & Reporting Manager Manchester City Centre Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Insights team in Manchester. The business are recruiting a Reporting Manager to lead the delivery and regulatory reporting...
- Manchester City Centre
- £38k - 42k per year
Manchester City Centre - Web Analytics Manager Ecommerce £40,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North West’s most exciting businesses who are looking to add a Web Analytics Manager to their team to continue to strengthen their analytics function. This role will be instrumental in driving...
- £35k - 45k per year
Web Analytics Manager - Crewe An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior CRO Analyst, to join a high growth tech business based near Crewe. My client is looking for a passionate Onsite Specialist to join their expanding and forward thinking Digital team. Key Responsibilities: Responsible for...