Interim Account Director- Integrated Agency, 12 months
Are you a retail focused Account Director with experience in a full service agency? Are you a specialist in relationship management? How would you like to work with one of the UKs leading agencies on their biggest account?
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then get in touch. This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the most in demand agencies on a brilliant retail account.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Play a strong leading role in within the accounts team for the agencies biggest client. The client is re-launching their brand and they need you to drive the launch activity
- Act as the senior client, project and team leader
- Provide strategic oversight on all deliverables
- Line manage a team of 4 to ensure results are achieved
- Attend key client meetings and events
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to a high standard and in line with the brief
- You will be responsible for the budget
- Use market information and insight to help build the strategies with your client
- Develop the account to increase profitability and generate new business
- Oversee all inductions, training and one on ones
- Have a detailed understanding and strategic understand of the fundamentals of your clients businesses
- Prepare content for board meetings
- Proven experience working as a key Account Director in an agency environment is essential
- Knowledge of the retail market is important
- Commercially focused with strong business acumen and budget management
- A leading example in teams you have worked with and managed
- Proven track record of experiential shopper marketing, strategy creation and delivering excellence
- Able to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders at different levels
- Knowledge of the event and marketing industry and able to educate others
A competitive salary with benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 12 days ago
Account Manager Preston Up to £35,000 A wonderful integrated marketing agency based in Lancashire are currently in a period of growth, and need an experienced Account Manager to come on board. You will become an integral part of the team, managing a portfolio of some of their key brands across B2...
- Greater Manchester
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Account Manager – Integrated Marketing Agency South Manchester Up to £28,000 A lovely ol' agency based in South Manchester have an opening for an Account Manager in their client-services team, to manage a key retail client along with a mix of other accounts. Now you could be a Senior Account Exec...
- £18k - 24k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Account Executive – Integrated Agency – Retail Accounts Liverpool £18-24,000 Are you ambitious, driven and passionate about developing your career with a leading integrated agency? Forward Role are working with a reputable integrated agency who are on the hunt for an Account Executive to join the...
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
PR Account Executive – Integrated Marketing Agency Greater Manchester Forward Role are working with full-service marketing agency who are looking for motivated Senior PR Account Executive to join the PR team to work across a portfolio of both B2B and B2C clients. Key Responsibilities Managing day...