10 months ago
Interim Communications Officer
A leading public sector body at the heart of growth in the North is looking for an Interim Communications Manager to help deliver on a range of projects until March 2019. This will be based in Manchester City Centre.
This role would suit someone with experience in media management, internal communications, stakeholder engagement, content (on and offline) and an understanding of public sector processes.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
About the business:
A leading North public sector body driving growth and connecting the North.
- Support communications, marketing and stakeholder management
- Implement and deliver the company-wide communications strategy to ensure it meets its core objectives
- Provide media relations and communications including organising media and events
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the media
- Maximise positive media coverage
- Develop a social media content calendar in partnership with your colleagues
- Work with internal colleagues to deliver activity across a range of communications and engagement channels
- Support colleagues during media activity and events such as interviews, press conferences, exhibitions and roadshows
- Produce high quality content for public-facing channels
- Coordinate the multi-agency communications activity
- Significant experience working in a multi-channel communications role
- Experience working with the media is essential
- Able to produce high quality content across multiple channels
- Experience delivering communications campaigns
- Knowledge of current communications channels including social media
- Able to communicate complex information effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.