Manchester City Centre
£200 - 250 per day
9 months ago
Interim CRM Manager
Forward Role is proud to have partnered with one of the most exciting fin-tech business in the North West. Together, we are looking for an Interim CRM Manager to cover a period of sick leave.
You will lead the development of the customer lifecycle through establishing a best in class CRM capability as well as supporting the learning and development of CRM tools for the wider marketing team. This will initially be a 2-3 month contract that may roll on month by month.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Manage the implementation of a new CRM for the business
- Develop and implement automated foundation programmes aligned to key commercial and customer objectives
- Optimise automated and event trigger programmes aiming to drive improvements in customer outcomes
- Develop a move from an email and SMS focused approach to a multi-channel strategy
- Measure and report on all activity and make recommendations to improve future development
- Maintain email templates
- Build templates for new channels as required
- Work with commercial team to develop design, messaging and optimum customer journeys
- Ensure all work is compliant an adheres to legal requirements
- Proven experience managing a team and delivering a CRM strategy is key
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms e.g. Silverpop, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Smartfocus, Pardot, Marketo
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation technologies, including writing for emails, HTML, CSS and database infrastructures
- Experience planning and delivering email programmes, both automated and ad-hoc campaigns and preferably multi-channel (SMS and social)
- Experience applying test and learn methodologies to optimise performance
- Experience applying rate and review technology an integrating with email, PPC and other transferable locations
- Experience driving and managing a small team
Up to £250 per day
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.