Interim CRM Manager
A leading retailer in Burnley is looking for an Interim CRM Manager for 3 to 4 months starting asap!
This is a great role on a super team and will suit someone with experience using CRM systems and can start quickly, a perfect role for a freelancer.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and deliver the loyalty marketing strategy
- Create and deliver the CRM strategy to ensure the company delivers against its sales strategy
- Embed customer segmentation into the business and use this to drive cultural chance towards a more customer-led culture
- Elevate the importance of CRM and customer data-driven marketing
- Manage the relationship with the CRM agency
- Ensure return on investment through achieving KPIs and using performance metrics and review
- Proven experience in an CRM position is essential
- Experience of email/multi-channel communications tools
- Previous experience managing teams
- Experience in the retail sector would be useful but not essential
- You must be able to start quickly
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
We're assisting a growing and exciting brand in the property sector based in Cheshire, who are looking for a CRM Manager. Easily commutable from Stockport and South Manchester, the role will suit a CRM specialist with a proven track record of success. The Role We are looking for an ambitious, inn...
- £35k - 50k per year
My client is a leading business in the Travel sector and is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their marketing team. Reporting directly to the senior leadership team this position will lead all CRM activity across the business and be responsible for growing a CRM team. Internal Data a...
- £30k - 35k per year
Interim Campaign Marketing Manager Introduction: Are you a Marketing Campaign Specialist who has worked with Hubspot? Are you available to start a new contract at short notice? Do you live south of Manchester City Centre? If so, I have a great role for you! A leading IT specialist needs someone w...