about 2 years ago
Interim CRM Manager
A leading retailer in Burnley is looking for an Interim CRM Manager for 3 to 4 months starting asap!
This is a great role on a super team and will suit someone with experience using CRM systems and can start quickly, a perfect role for a freelancer.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and deliver the loyalty marketing strategy
- Create and deliver the CRM strategy to ensure the company delivers against its sales strategy
- Embed customer segmentation into the business and use this to drive cultural chance towards a more customer-led culture
- Elevate the importance of CRM and customer data-driven marketing
- Manage the relationship with the CRM agency
- Ensure return on investment through achieving KPIs and using performance metrics and review
- Proven experience in an CRM position is essential
- Experience of email/multi-channel communications tools
- Previous experience managing teams
- Experience in the retail sector would be useful but not essential
- You must be able to start quickly
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.