Interim CRM Manager
A leading retailer in Burnley is looking for an Interim CRM Manager for 3 to 4 months starting asap!
This is a great role on a super team and will suit someone with experience using CRM systems and can start quickly, a perfect role for a freelancer.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Create and deliver the loyalty marketing strategy
- Create and deliver the CRM strategy to ensure the company delivers against its sales strategy
- Embed customer segmentation into the business and use this to drive cultural chance towards a more customer-led culture
- Elevate the importance of CRM and customer data-driven marketing
- Manage the relationship with the CRM agency
- Ensure return on investment through achieving KPIs and using performance metrics and review
- Proven experience in an CRM position is essential
- Experience of email/multi-channel communications tools
- Previous experience managing teams
- Experience in the retail sector would be useful but not essential
- You must be able to start quickly
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 35k per year
CRM Manager Up to £35,000 North Manchester This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech business as they embark on their new digital transformation project. Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will manage CRM and drive this channel forward, with the potential to grow your own team. ...
- Market related
Are you a CRM Specialist with experience in Adobe Campaign Standard? If so I have a great new contract for you with a leading education organisation in Manchester starting immediately! The company have just invested in Abode Campaign Software and they need an experienced user to help fully implem...
- £30k - 35k per year
Product Marketing Manager Introduction: I am working with an exciting B2B organisation in Cheshire have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £35k or £160 per day but there is opportunity to extend...