£800 - 1.1k per day
Interim Digital Acquisition Director (Performance Marketing)
6-9 months contract initially with possible extension
£800 - £1100 day rate
B2C Consumer Focussed Brand (Aggregator)
Fully remote and you can be based anywhere in the UK
With over 15 years offering services and products to our customers we have seen a huge growth since the businesses started and even more so in recent years due to consumer demand. We are now on the verge of something really special and we are looking an interim Digital Acquisition Director to spearhead our digital marketing strategies with a core focus on performance marketing.
As the Digital Acquisition Director you will commercially and strategically shape what they do within the acquisition channels with a focus around paid search, SEO and Paid Social (with a focus on Facebook but testing other platforms too). Ideally you’ll be able to track, analyse and drive performance through digital acquisition strategies to drive consumers to our website and look to accelerate the leads through the sales funnel process and look to convert them into a sale (CRO) whilst working in conjunction with a sales team to drive long term customer value and ROI.
An already established business, with a great track record in the market and our brand’s future growth will be underpinned by an expanded share of ‘switchers’ and renewal rates, increased traffic and improved conversion. We are now seeking a senior digital acquisition professional to take us to that next level of growth for the brand. This opportunity is initially for six to nine months.
As the Interim Digital Acquisition Director you will be responsible for:
- Driving qualified leads from target segments at a target CPL through performance focused marketing activities, and work with sales to support the conversion of these leads to wins
- Building a roadmap for marketing strategy over a longer-term horizon i.e. extending existing channels and testing new avenues to market
- Generating efficient online demand for our software and technology services through paid digital activity in PPC, Paid Social and organic search in SEO
- Generating efficient online demand through paid digital activity (PPC, Paid Social) by creating both evergreen and tactical campaigns across multiple platforms whilst testing and optimising creative and copy to maximise engagement
- Maximising the visibility of organic search through SEO and ensuring that the website is fully optimised to drive traffic through keyword research, link building activities are maximised with relevant content and working with key stakeholders to generate it
- Driving online conversion through the sales funnel process
- Overseeing other online channels like content marketing and adopting an ongoing test and learn approach to continue to drive quality leads to the website
Ideally you will have proven experience in leading the formation and roll-out of a digital marketing strategies and will have a strong acquisition channel exposure within search marketing and social media (PPC, SEO and Paid Social). Ideally you will have worked within a consumer focused environment in the past. You will have proven experience of growing businesses through the investment in digital acquisition and you’ll be commercially focused to drive ROI.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.