£450 - 600 per day
A large, well known travel brand are looking for an experienced Interim Digital Product Manager, reporting into an exceptional Head of Product.
In this role, you will be strategic but also roll your sleeves up and get dirty with the data. You will refine and shape the product roadmap to create a seamless experience, delivering features and innovation to keep the customer engaged and track through to purchase.
This is a short term (3-4 month) contract, £450-600 per day depending on experience. Can be remote, but ideally you will do 1-2 days in the office in Lancashire.
About the role:
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing.
- Prioritise roadmap initiatives to deliver agreed funnel metrics.
- Communicate performance results to key stakeholders, using results to continually optimise on product features.
- Ideally SaaS or ecommerce experience.
- Ability to drive a roadmap in an agile/scrum environment to deliver both continuous improvement and innovation.
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus.
- Pro-active self-starter, task focused and organised.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or Computer Science.
Interested? Apply today! If you would like more information please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.