Manchester City Centre
5 months ago
Interim Head of Brand, Advertising and Retail
A leading retailer in Manchester is looking for an Interim Head of Brand, Advertising for a 3-9 month project and who can start quickly.
This role will support the launch of a brand new and leading product so will suit someone with experience at a large retailer or FMCG business who has brand and ATL experience. The client is looking for someone hands on and driven by ROI.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Develop the marketing calendar and plan
- Work with the media agency on ATL strategy and plans which will support the wider marketing team
- Work with the agency on the briefs and ensure they are managed effectively to deliver quality work on time and to budget
- Lead the wider marketing division on PR, digital marketing and social media, content and internal communications ensuring they are all integrated together
- Manage the day to day of a small marketing team
- Evaluate campaigns and their success against KPIs to ensure they are optimised for maximum impact
- Lead and support ad-hoc marketing initiatives
- Proven experience in a comparable Interim Head of Brand, Advertising and Retail role is essential
- Experience in the retail and FMCG sectors would be a preference
- You must be driven by ROI and maximising success through measured data
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels inside and outside of the business is essential
- Experience developing strategy but also happy to get hands on with all parts of the role
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.