erim Head of Marketing
A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the aim of growing client acquisition and retention.
This role will suit a professional interim with demonstrable experience creating and delivering commercial marketing strategies that impact acquisition and retention. You MUST have strong stakeholder management skills.
This contract is rolling and ultimately the client wants someone permanent but to be considered for this role you must be available at short notice. The client is based in Manchester
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop, implement and constantly evaluate marketing and client engagement strategies to ensure the business is the go to place for business growth support
- Provide insights and analysis across the business to ensure the marketing strategy and market tactics are well thought out
- Develop mechanisms to maintain and build relationships with existing and new clients to ensure they take up additional services
- Create and implement a digital engagement strategy
- Lead the marketing and events team and ensure effective working relationships with other business partners and that their strategy is in line too
- Manage the marketing budget
- Continually review internal capabilities and supplier framework
- Develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships locally, regionally and nationally
- Provide advice to external organisations and partners on the development of marketing and communications strategies to engage businesses
- Demonstrable experience creating and implementing a commercial marketing and communications strategy
- Proven experience in growing client acquisition and retention
- Able to manage large teams effectively and drive them on to improve themselves and the wider team
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at varying levels across a multitude of partner businesses
- Knowledge of all marketing and communications channels across offline and digital
- A commercial mind and experience working with sales teams would be preferable
- Experience thinking on your feet and making adjustments in a fast growing and fast changing environment
- You must be able to start quickly and commit to the full length of contract
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 60k per year
Head of Marketing Manchester £50,000 to £60,000 DOE We are working closely with one of the hottest tech tickets in town! An International business looking for a new Head of Marketing to take the lead and drive marketing to the next level through all mediums. You will be working with the senior te...
- £90k - 100k per year
Head of International Marketing - Manchester-based - up to £100,000 Our client is an international omni-channel retailer looking to recruit a strategic, digitally-focussed Head of International Marketing based in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will be experienced with driving q...
- £50k - 55k per year
Looking for a strategic and energetic Head of Communications & Marketing for an exciting non-profit start-up organisation in London; you'll have strong policy expertise, strong PR experience, a passion for politics, with a background in campaigning. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to...
- £30k - 35k per year
Interim Campaign Marketing Manager Introduction: Are you a Marketing Campaign Specialist who has worked with Hubspot? Are you available to start a new contract at short notice? Do you live south of Manchester City Centre? If so, I have a great role for you! A leading IT specialist needs someone w...