erim Head of Marketing
A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the aim of growing client acquisition and retention.
This role will suit a professional interim with demonstrable experience creating and delivering commercial marketing strategies that impact acquisition and retention. You MUST have strong stakeholder management skills.
This contract is rolling and ultimately the client wants someone permanent but to be considered for this role you must be available at short notice. The client is based in Manchester
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop, implement and constantly evaluate marketing and client engagement strategies to ensure the business is the go to place for business growth support
- Provide insights and analysis across the business to ensure the marketing strategy and market tactics are well thought out
- Develop mechanisms to maintain and build relationships with existing and new clients to ensure they take up additional services
- Create and implement a digital engagement strategy
- Lead the marketing and events team and ensure effective working relationships with other business partners and that their strategy is in line too
- Manage the marketing budget
- Continually review internal capabilities and supplier framework
- Develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships locally, regionally and nationally
- Provide advice to external organisations and partners on the development of marketing and communications strategies to engage businesses
- Demonstrable experience creating and implementing a commercial marketing and communications strategy
- Proven experience in growing client acquisition and retention
- Able to manage large teams effectively and drive them on to improve themselves and the wider team
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at varying levels across a multitude of partner businesses
- Knowledge of all marketing and communications channels across offline and digital
- A commercial mind and experience working with sales teams would be preferable
- Experience thinking on your feet and making adjustments in a fast growing and fast changing environment
- You must be able to start quickly and commit to the full length of contract
A Up to £50k or equivalent daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Interim Head of Marketing Introduction: I’m working with an exciting FS start up who are just about to embark on an exciting period of growth and launch a new brand! They need an Interim Head of Marketing for the next 6 months to help deliver on a number of exciting projects e.g. a rebrand, websi...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 50k per year
- Posted about 21 hours ago
Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to cover a 12 month maternity leave. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client en...
- Six Figure Package
- Posted 7 days ago
This new position for a well renowned multi-channel retail organisation is critical to the ongoing growth and success of the business, particularly within the online channel. You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repe...
- Alderley Edge
- Market related
- Posted 20 days ago
Interim Head of Marketing Introduction: I’m working with an exciting property business to find a Head of Marketing to cover 9 months of maternity leave, starting in May. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business with a busy marketing department. This is a fast paced role so candi...