Manchester City Centre
5 months ago
Interim Head of Marketing
I’m working with an exciting FS start up who are just about to embark on an exciting period of growth and launch a new brand! They need an Interim Head of Marketing for the next 6 months to help deliver on a number of exciting projects e.g. a rebrand, website launch and brand launch.
As a brand new role it will be a 6 month contract with the view to go permanent. The ideal candidate will have experience of marketing and a financial services organisation and also be able to start quickly.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Take the new brand to market and establish the brand as the future of the sector
- Design and deliver a new company website alongside the re-brand
- Establish and deliver a focused social media agenda for a growth and brand campaign
- Launch the brand nationwide
- Create a buzz around the proposition
- Manage all agency relationships
- Previous marketing experience in a financial services environment is essential
- Strategic experience with a willingness to get hands on with all elements of role
- Commercially astute and aware
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders in and outside the business
- Experience launching brands
- Experience creating and launching website
- Able to manage agencies
- Able to start quickly
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.