£400 - 475 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Head of Marketing and Communications
Are you an experienced marketing and communications specialist looking for an opportunity to establish and grow a new marketing department in an already established award winning business?
If so, I have a fantastic interim assignment for a leading marketing agency in Manchester that you will be interested in. This role will focus on developing the marketing and communications strategy, growing the brand, driving campaigns and building a team.
This is a 3-6 month contract with the goal of eventually making the role permanent.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
An international and award winning marketing agency in Manchester
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications strategy for internal and external audiences
- The “go to person” for all marketing and communications activity
- Manage the marketing activity for the Group
- Work with stakeholders and the board to develop and deliver a brand strategy
- Manage the budget for the department
- Responsibility for relationships with PR and other partner agencies
- Deliver multichannel marketing campaigns
- Control all social media
- Deliver copy and content across multiple channels
- Support client services team with collateral and relevant information to aid them
- Manage and grow the team and their workload
- Proven experience of establishing and growing a marketing and communications department
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Able to work with stakeholders and board members at all levels
- Growing teams from scratch and developing them into a functioning department
- Able to manage a large marketing budget
- Willing to get hands on with work at all levels
From £400 to £475 per day
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.