£350 - 500 per day
almost 2 years ago
Interim Head of Rewards
I’m working with a leading retailer north of Manchester to find an Interim Head of Rewards to join the team for a 3 to 6 month period starting quickly. You will work with leaders in the business to prepare for a period of significant change across the business including a full review of the current compensation and benefits.
This role will suit someone with demonstrable experience in a similar role. The business is commutable from Bury, Blackburn, Bolton, Manchester, Preston, Warrington, Burnley and Leeds.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Lead the development and administration of all compensation programmes including cash, bonus, equity and benefit plans
- Review current policies and practices and implement improvements
- Over see equal pay audits
- Complete annual pau remit process
- Work within and demonstrate a thorough understanding of employment law related to pay and benefits
- Develop reward related polices and programmes targeted at attracting , engaging and retaining key talent
- Work with established business stakeholders to ensure the process runs smoothly
- Provide oversight of applicable benefits plans, design, financing and vendor management
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable role is essential
- Excellent HR generalist or payroll systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of employment law and pension schemes
A very competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.