Interim Head of Rewards
I’m working with a leading retailer north of Manchester to find an Interim Head of Rewards to join the team for a 3 to 6 month period starting quickly. You will work with leaders in the business to prepare for a period of significant change across the business including a full review of the current compensation and benefits.
This role will suit someone with demonstrable experience in a similar role. The business is commutable from Bury, Blackburn, Bolton, Manchester, Preston, Warrington, Burnley and Leeds.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lead the development and administration of all compensation programmes including cash, bonus, equity and benefit plans
- Review current policies and practices and implement improvements
- Over see equal pay audits
- Complete annual pau remit process
- Work within and demonstrate a thorough understanding of employment law related to pay and benefits
- Develop reward related polices and programmes targeted at attracting , engaging and retaining key talent
- Work with established business stakeholders to ensure the process runs smoothly
- Provide oversight of applicable benefits plans, design, financing and vendor management
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable role is essential
- Excellent HR generalist or payroll systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of employment law and pension schemes
A very competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
erim Head of Marketing Introduction: A leading public sector organisation and one of the most exciting businesses to work for in the North West is looking for an Interim Head of Marketing. This role will develop, implement and evaluate marketing, sales and client engagement strategies with the ai...
- Market related
Head of Client Development Professional Services (Legal) Excellent salary & package Liverpool This is great opportunity to join a high growth legal firm in the North West to lead and develop their client management and development programme. You’ll be joining an environment where the people are e...
- Attractive salary and package
Our client is a tech scale-up based in central London who have achieved impressive growth over the course of three years, looking for a tenacious Head of Account Management who is a strong leader with a track record of leading and empowering teams to achieve commercial success as well as creating...
- £60k - 85k per year
Head of Brand £60,000 - £85,000 Greater Manchester Do you have experience leading a Marketing strategy in fashion and want to work for a high growth fast fashion business based in Manchester? As the Head of Brand, you will work closely with the Senior Management team to develop the marketing stra...