£40k - 50k per year
3 months ago
Interim Knowledge Manager
I’m looking for an Interim Knowledge Manager for a rolling contract with a leading professional services firm in Cheshire.
This role will provide strong leadership and ownership of the companies Knowledge Management and IP Strategy. This is a key role for the business and has every possibility to go permanent.
The company are happy to consider candidates from the local area or who can work remotely.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Curate knowledge assets and content across the business
- Provide support for wider business development and account activity
- Establish a framework that describes all the knowledge captured and the content created
- Experience establishing knowledge management strategy in a professional services environment
- Strong understanding of the principles of best practice knowledge management
- Able to establish processes for capturing and approving all knowledge
- Proven experience of using knowledge assets to create value in supporting client engagement
- Experience of business development and change management
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.