£70k - 80k per year
Interim Marketing Director
£70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
Do you want to join an organisation that changes lives for the better? An organisation that has a positive social impact on society? Working for this not-for-profit will make you feel good about the impact you’re having on people. With aggressive growth plans, you’ll be at the centre of their marketing and communications and leading a sizable team. You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of marketing and promotional strategies to businesses and people.
This could be a very realistic temporary to permanent opportunity for the right person.
- Maximise organisational growth and lead generation, identifying cross-sales/cross-working opportunities and ensuring marketing and comms obligations are met.
- Deliver all marketing and communications requirements set out within the overall business plan and ensure the overall organisational story, tone of voice and visual identity align with the mission, vision and values, to ensure enablement of growth, job creation and improved lives.
- Demonstrate how the strategy translates into effective marketing plans; drive lead generation; set KPIs, measure and evaluate success; manage risks; and learn from issues to ensure continuous improvement
- Strategically consult with business units to shape marketing and comms plans and processes, ensuring all promotional activity is tailored to the needs of the target market and commissioner.
- Take ownership for overall team training and development needs, resource allocation, performance management and delivery against contractual requirements.
- Actively participate as a member of the SMT, reporting to the Chief Executive and producing/feeding into management information and reporting as required.
- Responsibility for launching new services and brands, and contributing to bids.
- Accountability for targets and the ability to manage resources (people and budgets) to meet challenging and demanding goals across multiple clients’ needs.
- Meet contractual arrangements for marketing, communications and drive the conversion of marketing qualified leads.
- Represent the organisation and work closely with local and national stakeholders, including government bodies, partners, commissioners and internal stakeholders.
- Own media relations strategy and agency relationships, including supplier procurement.
- Manage the Group marketing budget and oversee individual programme marketing spend.
Skills / Person required:
- Someone from a B2B / SME marketing, professional services marketing, public sector marketing, or marketing to individuals in the employment, education, skills or justice sectors.
- Proven leadership skills and significant people management experience.
- Experience managing budgets across multiple programmes, services and brands.
- Financially competent with strong research, analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain networks and influence stakeholders positively to achieve results in the best interest of the organisation
- Strong creative thinking, an eye for design and an aptitude for developing innovative solutions.
- Proven track record of successful multi-channel campaign delivery, including overseeing comms/media relations and digital marketing.
- Previous experience leading multi-disciplinary marketing teams.
- Extensive experience creating marketing and communications strategies and solutions, responsible for overseeing all related management reporting
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.