£125 - 150 per day
7 months ago
Interim Marketing Manager
An exciting group of businesses in North Manchester that specialise in sport and leisure are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager whilst they look for someone permanent.
This role will suit someone with a broad marketing background who is able to get involved in everything including; content creation, website management, PR and team management. You must be available to start at short notice.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Working with 5 fast growing business to deliver their individual marketing plans and the wider group strategy
- Deliver and measure the multi-channel marketing plans
- Manage a team of two
- Manage the social media strategy including souring and posting relevant content which will enhance the brand engagement
- Manage all PR through the PR Executive
- Manage all print and media activity
- Knowledge of PPC is key
- Build relationships with partner clients
- Deliver an email marketing strategy
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity
- Experience in a broad marketing role is essential
- Knowledge of both on and offline channels is key
- Strong copy and content writing ability
- Experience of Google AdWords
- You must be able to start at short notice
£125 to £150 per day (Umbrella or limited company)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.